North American boxart.
|Release dates||June 8, 2004 (NA)|
March 12, 2004 (EU)
|Modes||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Platforms||Game Boy Advance|
Sabre Wulf is a video game for the Game Boy Advance starring Sabreman from the ZX Spectrum series of games. A combination of platforming and puzzle game elements, Sabre Wulf encourages the player to think before they progress as they use Sabreman's unique menagerie of animals to make their way to Sabre Wulf's many lairs. Once the player has snatched the booty from under the 'Wulf's nose, it's a race back to the safety of Sabreman's tent.
- Sabreman: The British hero in the pith helmet returns, although a bit older in his latest adventure.
- Sabre Wulf: A wolf with a penchant for kleptomania, Sabre Wulf steals everything and anything in sight to add it to his hoard.
- Dr. Dolittle-Goode: This nasty fellow is in cahoots with Sabre Wulf, and is obsessed with nothing less than world domination.
- Cookie: An old fellow who runs a 'Curiosity Creature Emporium', or a store that sells creatures.
- Wesley Snaps: A man obsessed with photography, Wesley is always interested in photos of new and unexplored areas.
- Mayor of Blackwyche: The Mayor is a helpful man who has desperately required some assistance since Sabre Wulf's escape.
- Connie-Anne: Connie-Anne is the Librarian of Blackwyche, and helps Sabreman by cataloging data on the various creatures he encounters.
- Freddy: A shy man who needs a bit of help when it comes to ladies. He asks for Sabreman's assistance by asking him to get some flowers.
- Charlie Atlas: Charlie is a cartographer who has travelled all across the world.
- Blackwyche Village
- Karnath Jungle
- Underwurlde Mines
- Entombed Swamp
- Mount Knightlore
- Nightshade Mining Co.
- Temple of Imhotep
- Dragonskulle Town