|This page uses GNU Free Documentation content from The RWP. All content is to be used in a fair way.|
Bubblegloop Swamp is the fourth world in Banjo-Kazooie. It is a relatively small level, consisting of a swamp dotted with islands. The knee-deep water is full of piranhas, and is highly unsuitable for wading. It features a large crocodile sculpture.
The Witch Switch for this level is in one of the breakable huts on the top of a pillar.
The Jiggies available in Bubblegloop Swamp are:
- Inside a massive, multi layered egg.
- Won from Mr. Vile by beating him at yumbly-eating.
- Given to you by Tanktup for helping him with his cold flippers.
- Attained by playing the Tiptup Choir minigame.
- In a breakable hut at the top of a tall pillar.
- Attained by pressing a timed switch that made the Jiggy appear for a short time.
- As above, but a different switch, a closer Jiggy and a shorter timer - this time, near Mumbo's Skull..
- Stolen from the yellow Flibbits.
- Given to you by Croctus for feeding him with eggs.
- Attained by saving all five Jinjos.
The Jinjos to be found here are:
- Blue: Atop a tall reed.
- Green: In an alcove in the wall by the elevated paths.
- Yellow: On a pillar by the curved bridge near the entrance.
- Pink: Underneath one of the tall pillars.
- Orange: In the water behind Tanktup's islet.
Mr. Vile is a competitive red crocodile found inside the giant crocodile, but it is questionable whether this level actually has a 'boss', as this character simply hosts a minigame.
- Tiptup's Choir: Beak bust each turtle in Tiptup's chorus, following his demonstrations. Each incorrect turtle hit causes Banjo to lose a honeycomb, whereas after three rounds of correct bashing a Jiggy is awarded.
- Mr. Vile's Mingame: Inside the giant crocodile, a game of Yumbly-eating becomes progressively harder during six rounds (with a jiggy being obtained after just three).